Restoration Project Management
Your key to a successful restoration project.
A high quality 356 restoration project can cost between $50,000 and $150,000, depending upon the level of perfection desired. And, with over 40 years of experience, we understand the importance of an active project management program for every phase of the 356 restoration process.
At 356 Consulting, LLC, our professional expertise and advice will ensure that your project is managed effectively, your final cost of restoration is right where it should be, and that your car is restored to its original condition.
We can provide:
- An initial project cost estimate after disassembly and the body has been stripped
- Active project management for all phases of restoration
- Quality assurance monitoring for professional techniques
- Parts evaluation to assure that correct quality parts are used
- Monthly or bi-Monthly progress reports
- Photographic and Written documentation
Pre-Show Concours Preparation Advice
We can help you be the best you can be.
We believe that professional preparation is the key to success at the National Concours level. That’s why we provide a full range of services for those owners who are preparing for show at major national events.
Even if your car appears to be perfect, there are always areas which are overlooked by the owner and restoration shop. It is important to have a “second opinion”. And we can help.
- Pre-show inspection, ideally 30-days before the event
- Recommendations for corrections and adjustments
- Expert advice on display techniques, judging rules and judging processes
356 Parts Valuation
Quality parts for 356’s are becoming more difficult to located, and consequently, prices have escalated significantly. 356 Consulting can inspect and value your spare parts inventory.
Unfortunately, conflicts and disputes do arise with insurance companies and other parties. At 356 Consulting, LLC, we have the professional expertise and experience to help bring about a fair resolution when legal proceedings and disputes arise.